Access to and use of this website is provided by the Centre for Registration of European Ergonomists on the following terms.
Use of the information on this website
– This website is maintained for personal use and viewing. By using this website you agree to be bound by the following terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
– If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to the site.
– We may change these terms from time to time so you should check these terms regularly.
– Whilst we make every effort to keep the information on this domain accurate, we disclaim any liability for any warranty or representation, express or implied about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of that information for a particular purpose and you must satisfy yourself on these matters before using such information.
– Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and you understand and agree that by doing so neither the Centre for Registration of European Ergonomists nor its member societies are responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use.
– Web site material is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness or a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.